Grilled fish is a wonderful dish that will help you to be healthy and not to gain extra pounds.
On the grill is usually cooked high-calorie food - sausages, meat, chicken legs in the marinade and so on. But recently the grill has no longer been considered as synonym for the harmful and high-calorie food. On the contrary, such useful and tasty dishes as fish and vegetables on the grill are gaining popularity.
Grilled fish: benefit or harm
For a long time it has been believed that the products on the grill can be excessively high in calories. But this is not so. On the contrary, for the summer menu, fish or vegetables cooked on fire will be an excellent alternative to other products.
Firstly, they are light enough and do not overload the stomach, due to which you will feel great, without an unpleasant heaviness in the stomach - such as after a shish kebab. Secondly, in products cooked on the grill remains the maximum number of nutrients. Thirdly, no matter what they say, but warm food is simply necessary for our body, so the dish directly from the grill will help you kill two birds with one stone - and get full, and stay healthy.
Unfortunately, many believe that "tasty" and "great" are different things. That's why they keep to a diet in the summer, trying to compensate for fresh vegetables with a meager menu. However, nutritionists say that fish should be eaten at least twice a week, as the phosphorus positively affects the work of the brain and the body as a whole. If you are already turning away from the boiled fish, and do not want to fry it in oil, then get the grill - it will give your beloved fish a new taste.
The best recipes for grilled fish
1. Grilled fish with salt and mint
1 gutted and scaled fish;
2 tsp. of salt;
2 tbsp. of olive oil;
1. Wash the fish well, wipe with a napkin, make some shallow incisions.
2. Grate the fish with salt, sprinkle with olive oil.
3. Place a few mint leaves inside the fish. You can also sprinkle it with finely chopped leaves for taste.
4. Grill on both sides until it will be cooked.
2. Grilled fish with marinade
2 scaled and gutted fish to taste;
2 tbsp. of olive oil;
salt to taste;
spices to taste;
vegetables to taste.
1. Wash the fish thoroughly and make 4 notches diagonally on each.
2. Prepare the marinade. To do this, squeeze out the juice from the lemon, and grate the zest. Mix it with olive oil, salt and favorite spices.
3. Put the fish in a bowl, preferably non-metallic, pour the marinade and leave for 30 minutes.
4. Fry the fish on the grill for 20 minutes, watering the remaining marinade. You can make vegetables with the same marinade - they will become an excellent side dish for fish.
3. Grilled Salmon
4 steaks of salmon;
2 tbsp. of vegetable oil;
100 ml of soy sauce;
1 tsp. of lemon juice;
half a glass of white wine;
half a teaspoon of ground ginger;
salt, pepper and spices to taste.
1. Take a large bowl and mix in it vegetable oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, ground ginger, salt, pepper, spices, white wine. Stir thoroughly.
2. Wash steaks and put in the marinade for 10 minutes. Drain the liquid.
3. Cook on the grill (or on the barbecue under the lid) for 15 minutes, periodically pouring the remaining marinade.
4. Grilled Mackerel
half a lemon;
salt, pepper and spices to taste;
1. Clean and gut the mackerel, you can cut off the head.
2. Prepare marinade: mix salt, pepper, spices and lemon juice.
3. Put the fish in a bowl and pour the marinade. Leave for 30 minutes.
4. Cook on the grill for 20-30 minutes, periodically sprinkling with lemon juice and turning over.
5. Prepare a special bread: take a piece of wheat or any other bread made with white flour and fry on the grill until golden brown, basting periodically with garlic sauce. Pay special attention to the fact that it should not be too thick and fat.
5. Serve fish on lettuce leaves, along with garlic bread, decorating it with greenery.