If you don’t have time to prepare breakfast, you can make a tasty and healthy rice porridge with milk in a multi cooker in the evening.
water - 2 tbsp.
butter - 1 tbsp.
sugar - 1-2 tbsp.
salt - 0.5 tsp.
rice - 1 tbsp.
milk - 2 tbsp.
1. First of all, very carefully wash the rice and then drain the water.
2. Lubricate the bowl of the multi cooker with butter and put rice into it.
3. Fill all with milk and water, add salt and sugar to taste.
4. Close multi cooker. Turn on the "Milk porridge" mode (if you don’t
have such a mode, turn on «Rice»). Prepare it for 40 minutes.
5. Leave the dish for another ten to fifteen minutes in the 'Heating' mode. Porridge is ready, serve it! Enjoy your meal!