To fulfil your dreams, to achieve success - you need to have a strong health. We tried to collect the
easiest rules to, as they say - a healthy lifestyle. Let's take look at them to live happily and never worry about our well-being. For this you need to monitor your lifestyle, how you eat and what you eat.
We think it will be useful for us to pay attention to our health and just follow the rules below:
1. You need to sleep 7 to 9 hours. But you can sleep 5 or 6 hours a day. It depends on how your body
reacts to it.
2. When you are eating:
• do not mix many kinds of food at once. That is, do not eat soup, then a potato, then a dessert, then
tea with a cake and so on in one meal.
• do not overeat. Just eat the usual portion (plate), even if after a meal you still feel a bit hungry - this is
• do not consume sugar, cakes (candies and chocolate rarely).
• eat fruit before the main course (30 minutes before eating) or to still appetite when the meal time
hasn`t come yet. You should not eat fruit after eating.
• do not drink water before meals and after eating for 1-2 hours.
• do not eat after 19:00, the maximum you can eat is an apple.
• you should try to make sure that your diet is at least 60% made up of fruits and vegetables. You need
to eat as much fruit and vegetables, salads, as you can
• try not to eat much meat. When you do, it is recommended to eat vegetables (the best are
cucumbers). Because vegetables promote even more protein absorption.
• do not drink more than two cups of tea or coffee a day.
• do not consume chemicals (crisps, chips, cola, carbonated and energy drinks and so on).
• do not drink a lot of alcohol, and if you can, give it up at all, as well as smoking.
• among the dishes, it is best to eat cereals, salads.
• do not eat 2-3 hours before exercising.
• use canned food as little as possible.
• Try to eliminate the time of cooking food as much as possible. It does not need to be heated much,
warm is enough. Because the more you heat it, the less useful substances remain in it.
3. Move as much as possible, walk, and sit as little as possible. Especially if you need to sit a lot at work,
take a break for 5 minutes at least every hour. Stand up, walk, stretch your neck, back, stretch.
4. Exercise regularly.
5. One should always watch his posture, when walking and sitting. Because the problems with the back
(spine) are very bad.
6. Monitor hygiene (wash hands before meals, etc.).
7. Emotions. Try to enjoy life as much as possible and be nervous and worried about something as little
as possible. Emotions play a huge role in the health of any person.