If you are tired of being depressed in the morning, this article is for you!
Sometimes it is so difficult to wake up in the morning to get ready for work. The idea of forgetting about everything and having a nap for an hour seems to be so tempting.
After such a difficult awakening you look like a wearied and drowsy person and it seem to you that only rivers of strong coffee can help you this day. If such awakening has already become an ordinary situation for you, it is high time to change something in your life. Here are some tips that will learn you how to wake up in the morning.
How to wake up easily in the morning: 15 tips for cheerfulness
1. Observe the schedule. Try to fall asleep at the same time every day (pay attention to minutes too). It is necessary to establish an accurate schedule for sleep and wakefulness. If you need to get up at 6 am, go to sleep no later than 10pm.
2. Do not eat at night. Let the body relax. Also you should exclude coffee and strong tea before sleeping.
3. Do not abuse medicines. Revise your drugs. Sedatives, antidepressants, tranquilizers and sleeping pills can cause feeling of a "heavy head" and drowsiness in the morning.
4. Walk a lot. Try to spend as much time in open air as you can. Don’t use your car for a while, if you can get to your work on foot for 20 minutes. This decision will help you to increase the chances of a healthy sleep and an easy awakening.
5. Morning gymnastics is not always good. From this day start running and doing morning exercises in the evening. According to some studies, sport is more effective in evening.
6. Try not to watch TV after 20.00. The blue light from electronic screens suppresses the production of melatonin, the main regulator of sleep and diurnal rhythms. Just refuse from your tablet or laptop before sleeping and get off the Internet.
7. Try to sleep with an open window. A person produces a large amount of carbon dioxide at night. Leave the window open and you will be more vigorous in the morning.
8. Wake up with pleasant melodious music. Forget about the harsh and loud signal of your alarm clock. Don’t listen to music loudly before sleeping, do not overexcite the nervous system.
9. Improve the blood circulation: massage your ears, rub your hands.
10. Turn on the light as soon as possible in the morning. It will slow the production of melatonin, which makes you feel sleepy. Light will help awaken.
11. Open the window and take a few deep breaths. Yes, and if it's cold outside too. And even if it is frostily. It will help you get rid of drowsiness and improve the blood circulation.
12. Take a contrast shower and end it with a cold stream. It will help you cheer up.
13. Start the morning with a glass of clean water of home temperature. This is a good way to awaken the whole body and improve digestion.
14. Turn on the music. The spirited music of your favorite singer in the morning is the best soundtrack for a job.
15. Dance to your favorite music in the morning. It will not only cheer you up, but will also make you full of energy and enthusiasm.
Learn to wake up correctly in the morning, and your life will change for the better.