1. First things first: Stop beating yourself up!
2. Go for a walk. This can aid digestion and possibly help decrease the fat your body stores.
3. Get leftovers out of sight. Whether you encourage guests to take leftovers with them, or stick them in containers to store in your freezer, moving extra food out of sight and out of mind will help you return to your normal healthy eating routine over the next few days.
4.Improve your next meal. If you overdid the calories at one meal, keep the next meal lighter, but still satisfying by filling it halfway with vegetables.
5. Tack on a few more intense workouts. Maximize calorie burn by doing moderate- to high-intensity exercises—they’ll increase your metabolism for 12 to 24 hours after you’re done working out.
6. Indulge yourself with a hydromassage procedure.