Healthy nutrition tips that you should start following
Everyone knows what the proper diet is, but somehow we always lack time or will to start following it. We usually postpone it for Monday or tomorrow. However, let’s not postpone it anymore, let’s start today, right now.
1. Your meals should be split; you should eat at least 4-5 times a day and small portions. You will say that you don’t have the opportunity to eat so often, you work a lot. Perfectly, then, prepare your meals in advance and take with you or drink sour-milk products, when you don’t have time to eat. Don’t be lazy and don’t forget about yourself.
2. Do not load up before going to bed. Although, if you follow the first tip, your evening hunger won’t be so strong. Better, drink a glass of kefir and go to bed.
3. Forget the habit of eating on the go. The fact is, that if you eat slow, a mechanism, that controls saturation works correctly and the signal about getting enough food arrives to the brain on time. If you eat on the go and in a hurry, this mechanism does not work on time, and because of this you can eat much more than you need.
4. Never overeat. This is very harmful for the stomach and for the body as a whole. Some experts recommend before the meal to tie a waist with a belt or a string. If you overeat, you will feel too tight and you won’t eat more than necessary.
5. Eat plenty of raw vegetables and fruits, they contain a lot of fiber. Get a rule for yourself every day to prepare a salad of fresh vegetables (cabbage, carrots, beets, greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, etc.). Season it with sunflower or olive oil.
6. Do not drink water during and after meals. Better drink, if you want, before eating. But! Drink during the day a sufficient amount of liquid, better, of course, if it is pure drinking water.
7. Eliminate fat food from your diet. Everyone knows about the harmfulness of fatty foods.
8. Limit consuming of flour products, sweets, alcohol. An alternative to flour products - bread, cereal bread; Sweets - dried fruits, honey; but alcohol is difficult to replace (if only a glass of dry wine), just follow the rule of moderation and don’t drink often.
9. Limit the use of salt, spices and various condiments. Just gradually reduce the portion added to the food.
10. Variety of food. A prerequisite for proper nutrition is obtaining the necessary polyunsaturated fatty acids, microelements, macroelements, vitamins, minerals, and essential amino acids. To be sure that you get everything you need, try to eat a varied food. All that you need, you can get even from such a simple meal, as vegetables, fruits, cereals, legumes.
11. Your body asks for water. Yes, water, not beer or sugary drinks. Even in the heat, if it seems to you that you are dreaming of lemonade or beer, drink two glasses of water, and you will understand that neither beer nor lemonade is necessary for you. Try as much as possible to drink ordinary drinking water. If there are no individual contraindications, then a minimum of 1-1.5 liters of water per day. Coffee, tea and carbonated drinks will not bring the necessary benefits to your body, and some of the beverages will only enrich your body with unnecessary chemical inefficiency. By the way, do you know that cola not only does not quench your thirst, but, on the contrary, contains substances that stimulate thirst?
12. And, of course, eat with pleasure, if possible, creating a pleasant atmosphere for digestion. Never read during meals, or you can unnoticeably eat more than you want and that is necessary.